Monday, February 20, 2017

AOD 2/20/17

A.O.D 2/20/17


After reading this blog post, I do not think that Marina Gomberg is very persuasive in the way she writes this letter. To me this letter comes off as offensive and also as very unprofessional. Using terms such as lol, and other things like this does not give Marina's argument the right professionalism and surely does not help support her argument. Also I do not think she is being respectful to the person who she is speaking to. She says she is writing this letter with all respect and support yet all she is doing is assuming his beliefs on the issues just because he is a man. From this letter I believe she wants James and the vice chair to change their thinking and also for others reading this to consider another way of thinking. This article did make me rethink some items of business and I did agree with some points but I believe that she could've written the letter with more respect and written it in a more professional way.

No comments:

Post a Comment