Friday, March 31, 2017

Topic of Interest


Topic of Interest

As I was going through my social media page this morning, I saw a very funny post about helping refugees. The post read:

America: We need to help Syrian Refugees

Syria: Actually yeah we have thousands of refugees who need a place to stay, America would be great

America: New phone who's this?

I saw this post and while I laughed about it, I realized that this is how many times we as Americans are. We set our minds and hearts out to doing something but in the long run, do we really do what we say we are out to do? Especially in helping others, I feel many want to help but do not know where to start. Luckily there are many organizations that you can donate to and that you can get involved with to help. I believe that again as we open our borders, we will have an opportunity for an experience of a lifetime to help others who truly do need our help. Syria is just one of many countries that need our help.

No comments:

Post a Comment